Norm's Wedding
We went to Norman Nelson's wedding on Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. We enjoyed the chocolate fountains-with strawberries, cookies, truffles and so on for dipping. Jacob really enjoyed the cotton candy too. Norm and Melissa were really happy. We were glad to see Katie and Bryan there but just missed seeing the Akis and Julie Place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dad, Mom, Nate & Carrie went to the recption here in California. I gave Norm's wife a hard time about the fact that there was no cotton candy or chocolate fountain. She said she never even got to try them at the Utah reception. She seems really nice. Not many came but I heard they only sent 30 invitations and we got one plus Nate so I guess there was not a bad % there. The house of Norm's parents is really nice - you would never know it was a mobil home if you did not know where you were - the housing area is nice also but Judy say's there are too many rules - which is why is stays nice.
Post a Comment